If you would like to join your neighbors in supporting the Oswegoland Heritage Association and the Little White School Museum to preserve local history, please consider one of the following…
- Bequests – remember the Oswegoland Heritage Association in your estate planning. Bequests can be either monetary or donations of Oswego or family related artifacts.
- Memorials – remember family and loved ones with a contribution to the Oswegoland Heritage Association.
- Tributes – honor special occasions and special people with a tribute contribution.
- Matching Gifts – check with your corporate human resources department to see if a matching gift program is available from you employer.
- Donations – the Oswegoland Heritage Association welcomes monetary donations.
- Artifact Donations – the Little White School Museum is always looking for Oswego related or family artifacts, documents, or photographs to add to the historical collections. Please contact the museum for more details.
The Oswegoland Heritage Association, collects, preserves, and interprets local history for the Little White School Museum is a federally registered 501 (C)(3) not for profit institution, and all gifts are tax deductible to the extent the law allows. Contact Museum Director, Roger Matile at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.