Listen to stories, participate in finger plays, and sing songs all while enjoying the outdoors in a park setting. Participants are encouraged to bring a blanket to sit on and a picnic lunch to enjoy in the park following each program. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is recommended, but walk in registration at the program is welcome.
- June 13 = Hudson Crossing Park
- June 20 = Morgan Creek Park
- June 27 = Civic Center Park
- July 11 = Briarcliff Woods Park
- July 18 = Violet Patch Park
- July 25 = Waa Kee Sha Park