Reservations may also be made by calling 630.554.2999 during museum open hours and speaking with museum staff.
Walk-in reservations are welcome, space permitting, by speaking with museum staff at the museum main entrance.
Please take a moment to review the information below to best prepare for your visit:
- There is no charge to visit the museum.
- Each visitor should complete their own unique reservation.
- Visits will be limited to 45 minutes and conclude at 45 minutes past the hour.
- The first hour of each day is set aside for vulnerable populations in the community.
- Guided by the State of Illinois guidelines and the advice of the CDC, the Oswegoland Park District expects everyone over the age of 2 entering the Little White Museum to follow IDPH guidelines and wear a face mask. This requirement will help protect not only our participants, but the staff working to serve our community each day. Until the risk of infection is lifted, we believe masks are an appropriate public health response in guarding us all against the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you!