The Boulder Hill Playhouse was a live theatre venue on the site of the old Boulder Hill Stock Farm, and was located in one of the farm's dairy barns. The playhouse opened in June 1958. Its first production was "Teahouse of the August Moon." It was the home of a local theatre troupe and featured an innovative revolving stage. It was destroyed by arson in October 1967.